LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking site. Founded in December 2002 and launched in May 2003, it is mainly used for professional networking. As of March 2011, LinkedIn reports more than 100 million registered users, spanning more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
LinkedIn is now the premier networking tool for all professionals, and the primary way that executives can control their corporate image online. In today’s competitive job market, a professionally designed LinkedIn Profile can be the difference in landing your next job. Recent Reports suggest that up to 90% of recruiters and hiring managers will view online social networking profiles of potential candidates before making their hiring decisions.
Developing a LinkedIn profile is critical to your networking and with the right approach; the tool can be leveraged for career and business opportunities.
At RedStarResume we can develop a LinkedIn profile that will help you achieve noticeable results and substantial increases in your appearance of your profile to other users.
This unique service is delivered within 1- 3 days from booking
What we will do:
Stage 1: Setting up the LinkedIn profile
Stage 2: Completing the LinkedIn profile:
- Create a Profile. Create a detailed profile on LinkedIn, including employment (current and past), education, and industry. Included in your profile will be aspects of relevant information which will find in your resume
- Add a Photo. (A headshot is recommended or upload a larger photo and edit it) to your LinkedIn profile. Note that it must be a small photo – no larger than 80×80 pixels)
- Create a “Professional Summary”
- Keywords and Skills. Specific keywords will be used in setting up your account to make it easier for your profile to be found in search results
- Setting up your “Contact Settings” Your contact settings lets your connections (and recruiters) know what you’re available for. Options include: career opportunities, consulting offers, new ventures, job inquiries, reference requests etc
- Creating a Public Profile URL. A public profile will make it easier for the world to find you! Also, customizing your URL will give you a link that’s easy to share. For example: http://www.linkedin.com/REDSTARRESUME
- Uploading your resume to LinkedIn
Stage 3: – Handover
Choose an icon below to get started: Combine a Resume Package and a LinkedIn profile and save money off the total price!