Most of us are conscious to the negative impacts of stress on our mental, emotional and physical well-being. In the last decade research has also begun to demonstrate the link between chronic stress and disease, such as: heart disease, cancer, autoimmune disease, and mental health disorders. Fortunately, research has also demonstrated the positive impacts of professional coaching on reducing workplace stress, stress management, increasing work-life balance, and on preventing sickness and illness.
RedStarResume utilises our strategic partners who are recognised as thought leaders within the field of stress management, synthesising practices and strategies from the cognitive sciences, executive coaching, life coaching, integrative medicine and health coaching.
Contact us today to find out more about our Stress Reduction & Management
We work with our clients to design programs to specifically identify and uncover personal factors contributing to acute and chronic stress. We work together to develop systemic strategies and actions to create either incremental gradual changes or when necessary radical change.
Our strategies are aimed at the following:
• Breaking thru cognitive distortions (thinking patterns) that contribute to stress such as all-nothing, black-white thinking, personalising, hyper association, ‘mind-reading’
• Enhancing emotional intelligence and mastery
• Increasing self-esteem and self-confidence
• Developing self-efficacy and sustainable self-belief
• Strengthening ego-strength and resilience
• Self-responsibility or breaking thru ‘over-responsibilities’
• Learning to make requests and say ‘no’
• Mindfulness and mindful practices
• Dealing with and succeeding in workplace politics
• Discovering biological influences for reducing stress
• Relaxation strategies and practices
• Identifying lifestyle levers with the greatest impact on stress prevention and management
Contact one of our friendly Client Coordinators today to see if you are eligible for a complimentary Introductory Coaching Session with one of our coaches who specialise in stress reduction and management.